Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

Last night the office at these apartments gave him an

Customer Question

Last night the office at these apartments gave him an additional paper to sign. The rent was paid again with a cashiers check for $2847.47 for 2 months rent, court cost and various charges, not all of them correct. I called the court yesterday and the
court case has not been canceled. The Stipulation is not signed by either party yet. Trial is spelled trail. The lease has everything they could possibly need for evicting us if rent is not paid on time. It says: In the event the Defendant fails to abide by
the terms and conditions of this Stipulation, Defendant shall be considered in default. That upon complete satisfaction by Defendant of the obligations set forth herein, Plaintiff shall file a dismissal with prejudice and shall obtain an Order of Dismissal
from the Court. My son is an National Management Recruiter and can't keep going to court even though he works late. However he has qualms about signing this as do I.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.
are you asking if its enforceable?