How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas McJD Your Own Question
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Satisfied Customers: 46
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
Type Your Landlord-Tenant Question Here...
Thomas McJD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I rented a apartment at Franklin Commons and I paid water,

Customer Question

I rented a apartment at Franklin Commons and I paid water, electric, sewer, gas, trash collection dog fee each month, administration fee, base energy, gas administration fee. And this was a upgrade apt, also activity fee. I have move outon May 15th to a real upgrade apt with all new appliances. Pls lt me know my rites. Because they are only giving me $252.00.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 1 year ago.
What state is this in?Is this a security deposit dispute?And are you moving to another unit in the same complex?