Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney 35 years extensive and active real estate practice; represents both landlords and tenants
18215332

I am a landlord and the Housing Court at Richmond Texas wants

Customer Question

I am a landlord and the Housing Court at Richmond Texas wants me to draft an order stating that the judge found in my favor 8 months rent at 1200 a month, so a $9,600 judgment and possession of the property. How should I write this?
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 year ago.
COURT CAPTION AT TOP OF PAPERCenter the word: JUDGMENTTHe court having heard evidence finds for the Plaintiff and awards judgment in the amount of $9,600.Dated: ____________________ _________________________________ Signature line for Judge of Housing Court
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 year ago.
I hope this is helpful. Hard to believe that your court doesn't use printed forms for this. Our judge fills one in from the bench.