Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

My name is ***** ***** I'm from Mo. Question I move

Customer Question

Hello My name is ***** ***** I'm from Mo. Question I move in a Low Income Housing Hud in 1993 for Handy Cape and Senior Citizen. I have this guy that move in a bout three years ago He told me his name and ask for mine and I told him. They are doing reservation down here landscaping and remodeling apartments there is so much I need to say about this Jerk but right now he's trying to get others ten-dents to get me kick out just because he knows nothing about me and I keep to my self plus he doesn't have my number and i told him if I want you to have it I would give it to you I only give out to the ones I want to have can that Jerk get management to get me out of here just for not sticking my nose up your butt. Please help I never had this happen to me this jerk does any thing to get my attention like i said there is a lot more this guy has don't evening ith my mail. Management said what ever is going on that we should figure it out I swear on my parents grave theirs nothing this guy is in a boy body and still wears under roos and not DEPENDS Advice please
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.
Hello Kathleen:

I am sorry to read about this. Let me know, do you have a lease? has anyone commenced an eviction action against you? what outcome are you seeking?