Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

During eviction procedure, three tenants decide to vacate property,

Customer Question

During eviction procedure, three tenants decide to vacate property, nothing is left inside. Could I enter apartments? What form do I need them to sign, to get permission to enter, if form is needed?
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  LawTalk replied 2 years ago.
Good afternoon,
I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.
1. Were there more than 3 tenants living there?
2. You say apartments---were there more than one apartment rented?
This seems like a very serious situation for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might better suit your needs. If you are interested, I can offer you a phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread. I will make that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread. All you need do is accept the offer if you would like me to call.
Thanks in advance,
Doug