How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Nate Your Own Question
Nate, Attorney
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Satisfied Customers: 10685
Experience:  Over 10 years of landlord tenant legal experience.
Type Your Landlord-Tenant Question Here...
Nate is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Need to file a 30 day notice to get my 30 year old son out

This answer was rated:

Need to file a 30 day notice to get my 30 year old son out of here What do I need to do?
My name isXXXXX have been a licensed attorney for over ten years and will be assisting you today.

A thirty day notice you can download is here

If he does not move out after thirty days, you can then move to evict. Information on this process are below

The county clerk will have the forms you would need to use to evict.

If you have more questions please feel free to ask. I'll be happy to answer them. If you do not, please do remember to rate my service in assistance to you today.

Nate and other Landlord-Tenant Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Do I need to go down to the OK County Courthouse to have this eviction down today???

You have to do the thirty day notice first. On the 31st day you can go down to the county courthouse and begin the eviction process.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks so much for your help and understanding! Yeah I'm just a California Blondie stuck in Oklahoma. Kiss

I'm sure you miss the beach, but good luck getting your house back!

Let me know if you need more help with the eviction process (if he hasn't moved out yet).

Hope all is well,

Related Landlord-Tenant Questions