Kiatech
Kiatech, Kia Master Technician
Experience:  30+ years experience,ASE certified,KIA certified Master Technician,Ford factory trained
32162675

Took it to shop to have starter checked it is ok but not I

Customer Question

Took it to shop to have starter checked it is ok but not I have a noisy lifter did not have it before shopped worded on it 75.000*****
JA: When you turn the key, do you get a single loud click, or a series of rapid ones?
Customer: It starts no click but before I took to shop it was rapid ones now I have don't have that but I hear lifter noise when I got out of my car engine running.
JA: What is the model of your '75 Kia?
Customer: 2009 Kia sport age*****with us thousand miles
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No mechanic power sterring intake they said it was not getting the right Amt of air so they did a cleanse. And a belt
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Would like to know why now I have a clicking noise sounds like lifter.
Category: Kia
Expert:  fix it man replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** you tell me what the shop did to the engine while it was there.