Kiatech
Kiatech, Kia Master Technician
Experience:  30+ years experience,ASE certified,KIA certified Master Technician,Ford factory trained
32162675

I have a 2007 Kia Rio 4 cyl that keeps setting a p0300 p0301

Customer Question

I have a 2007 Kia Rio 4 cyl that keeps setting a p0300 p0301 and p0302 after engine warms up it seems to run fine there is no noticible misfire observed while running maybe a slight engine roughness at idle. I have replaced plugs, I have swapped coil packs to different cylinders and also removed injectors cleaned and switched positions on them as well. After doing these things it made no difference it still sets the same misfire codes. Random and cyl 1 and 2.. I am needing direction where to go to next to eliminate the random misfire codes..
Category: Kia
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 4 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose), my normal schedule online is around lunch and after dinner till early morning.

• I am sorry no one has helped yet in return for the question fees you have already paid.
  • I believe I can help with this question.
  • Reply and let me know when your able to work on this concern.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I was not sure if anyone was going to reply, I may have figured the problem out I am waiting for parts to come in I will get back to you if I need help Thanks!

Sounds good.