Chris
Chris, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  43 years of automotive repair, Smog license
12365498

I just purchased a car and a free trial of sirius xm. I

Customer Question

I just purchased a car and a free trial of sirius xm. I registered, but I only have access to one channel, preview. None of the others work. The message sent is you are not subscribed to this channel. I thought I had all access? Can you help me or refer me?
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: 2016 Kia Optima
JA: Are you fixing your Optima yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No. the car is brand new. there is nothing wrong with the radio. I believe the problem is most likely in the software.
JA: Is this an aftermarket stereo, or did it come with the car?
Customer: It came with the car. Like I said it's new. It only had 8 miles on it when I got it.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not really. I would like to have full access to the station. As it is now, I'm not impressed. I wouldn't subscribe if it remains like this. No offense to you.
Category: Kia
Expert:  Chris replied 3 months ago.

Hello , my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. For some reason, the radio did not get activated for Sirius . No worries just call Sirius at 1-***-***-**** They will walk you through the activation process . Then you will get all of the channels .

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 3 months ago.

I hope that this information is helpful and if so would you kindly take a moment to rate my service using the just answer star rating system ? I would really appreciate it . I will still be able to help you out even after you rate me .

Thank you !

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 3 months ago.
Good morning! Just checking back to see if you received my answer from last night. Please let me know if you did or did not. I can send it again if necessary. Thank you!Chris
Expert:  Chris replied 3 months ago.

Hello again, did you get your Sirius subscription turned on?

Chris