Andrew Martin
Andrew Martin,
Experience:  Technician at Wile Hyundai
92331225

I have a 2015 Kia Sorento SX with most of the goodies the

Customer Question

I have a 2015 Kia Sorento SX with most of the goodies
the UVO center media center will not boot up if the temperature of the vehicle is below 4degrees celcius
The vehicle was purchased in August of 2014 at the Red Deer Kia Dealer, they want to keep it overnight to see what might be happening, I don't think they have the expertise for a rare occurrence event like this. Nothing comes up on google searches
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Kia
Expert:  Andrew Martin replied 18 days ago.

Hello, I have seen this once before. We replaced the audio unit and it was fixed, I'd be willing to bet that is the issue. It is still under warranty so they should fix it at no charge.

If my answer has helped you, please help me by rating three stars or more, or accepting my answer. This does not cost you any more, it just allows me to be credited for my time. You can always ask follow up questions after rating or accepting. Thank you.