Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various automobiles at a dealer and independently.
14928985

Where can I get an engine for Kia 2012 optima turbo sx vin#

Customer Question

Where can I get an engine for Kia 2012 optima turbo sx vin# ***** Live in Hollywood fl. Also the labor charge. Do you have mechanics in Hollywood. Fl or do you work with dealers here? Is this engine only available refurbished? Can you guide me in the right direction? The car is financed so I really don't have any choice. The engine is blown
Category: Kia
Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Labor to replace the engine can run anywhere from 12 hours to 9 hours all depending on what needs swapped over from one engine to the next.A rebuilt engine can run around $4100 from a dealer.You can locate rebuilds or used engines at this web link below.They can ship it to you or your shop of choosing in most all cases for a fraction of the cost of a rebuilt through a dealer.

http://www.car-part.com

Unfortunately we cannot work on your model ourselves all we can do is provide help here.The link below can replace this engine for you in your area.

http://www.hollywoodkia.com/section/car-service/service-department/

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete