Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as an automotive tech
7276279

2003 Kia Sorento No start code P0340 keeps coming up after a

Customer Question

2003 Kia Sorento No start code P0340 keeps coming up after a couple times of cranking. Vehicle acts like its flooded.
I have changed cam and crank sensors map sensor maf sensor and ecm checked continuity from sensor to computer
Thx
Kevin
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: Kia
Expert:  Ron replied 14 days ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Expert:  Ron replied 14 days ago.

Kevin,

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. The code P0340 can be set due to any of the following,