Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master certified, 30 years experience. Auto troubleshooting, electrical , ABS, SRS, EFI system
2947720

How to remove a front hub bearing on a 2013 kia optima

Customer Question

Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Kia
Expert:  Jerry replied 19 days ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I am reviewing your question and will reply shortly, thanks.

Expert:  Jerry replied 19 days ago.

The front hub bearing(s) are pressed into the steering knuckle. most times it is easier, (if you don't have a press) to take the knuckle off and bring it to a machine shop to have the bearings pressed.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
for 20 dollars you provide no instructions on how ro remove the hub bearing of the car???
Expert:  Jerry replied 19 days ago.

Although we are not allowed to discuss money with any customers, there are several ways to get the instructions. However, We, (the experts) are only paid by your positive ratings.

I could put the instructions in a PDF file and post a link to my own personal dropbox for you.

Expert:  Jerry replied 19 days ago.

Let me just say that any money that you paid, or if you have a subscription, that money stays in your account until the answers are rated, (positive) regardless of how fast or how long it may take to get finished. You can FOLLOW UP AT ANYTIME, even after rating.

I have the instructions in a PDF format, at the following link. You can copy and paste it into a new browser and rate the answer on this page.

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kwk1kcmrlmwi398/Replacement.pdf?dl=0

Please don’t forget to rate the answer in a positive way, . EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION ****THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID **** Thanks

Expert:  Jerry replied 19 days ago.

Did you get that?

Expert:  Jerry replied 19 days ago.

It keeps telling me that the question was removed?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Not sure why the question was removed i have not done anything to caused that
Expert:  Jerry replied 19 days ago.

Okay, may just be as glitch, sorry. Did you get that ?

Expert:  Jerry replied 19 days ago.

We, (the experts) are only paid by your positive ratings.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
No file available to see on the dropbox
Expert:  Jerry replied 19 days ago.

Sorry, that was moved due to no reply from you. Let me put it back for you, thanks.

Expert:  Jerry replied 19 days ago.

Here is the link again.

Expert:  Jerry replied 18 days ago.

Did you get it that time?