Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various automobiles at a dealer and independently.
14928985

I want to change language from Korean to English, Kia k5

Customer Question

Hi
JA: Hello. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: I want to change language from Korean to English
JA: What is the model/year of your Kia?
Customer: Kia k5 2015
JA: Are you fixing your K5 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I changed the display menu using YouTube
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks
Submitted: 25 days ago.
Category: Kia
Expert:  Pete replied 21 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

In some cases computers may need replaced and some programmed by a dealer in order to change the language and operations to english.I have had to do both on several models in the past before to change the language.

If you have not checked with a dealer on this, this should be done.If this was already attempted or is not an option for you here let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
I need the necessary steps to change the language from Korean to English I searched on YouTube and couldn't find the answer to my question. Please I need your assistance.
Expert:  Pete replied 21 days ago.

Unfortunately this is all of the info I have on this here myself but others here may be able to assist further.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete