Kiatech
Kiatech, Kia Master Technician
Experience:  30+ years experience,ASE certified,KIA certified Master Technician,Ford factory trained
32162675

My air condition will run cold while it is running and

Customer Question

My air condition will run cold while it is running and sitting still and will stay cool while initially driving for about 2 to 3 milies then it will blow warm air. I had it serviced yesterday.
JA: Have you checked the coolant level? Have you checked for a leak in the radiator?
Customer: Yes I had the radiator flushed and the tech did not see a leak. However my overflow containing has a hole on the top and I am waiting for a replacement from the Kia dealer.
JA: What is the model/year of your Kia?
Customer: 2006 Opitima V6
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I put a 9 dollars replacement overflow (radiator) but all other service has been performed by a certified mechanic.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No.
Category: Kia
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Cardoctor71 replied 4 months ago.

What year and make is your KIA?

Do you still need help, I am here to answer your questions.