Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems
Experience:  Owner at Carolina Auto Service & Sales , 20 years Experience in Foreign & Domestic vehicles

Kia Rio 5 2006 can frame damage from accident to the rear

Customer Question

Kia Rio 5 2006 can frame damage from accident to the rear right panel and back result in damage to the axle and/or transmission resulting in a scraping metal sound or meshing metal sound
As this could be my problem.
Submitted: 22 days ago.
Category: Kia
Expert:  Chad Farhat replied 22 days ago.

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

hey how are you

can you explain a little more

you have kia rio rear right panel & back damage , now you have axle & trans issue ?

are you hearing scraping sound when you move it , i m sorry the question not clear ask me again ?

Please let me know

Thank You

Chad Farhat

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Can frame problem cause damage to axle/transmission
Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Please just answer this basic question as I do not intend to have a phone conversation on it further.

Yes it sure can, Frame damage can cause these damages i seen it many times yes sir

no phone call necessary i m sorry ignore the screen, i m not sending that the the system is , the phone call not necessary here

Please let me know if that works for you

Thank You

Chad Farhat

Expert:  Chad Farhat replied 21 days ago.

Please let me know if you need anything else on it, just reply back and we will continue

If you are good, Please Kindly Rate Me.

A 5 Star Rating is much Apreciatted

If you feel I have not been helpful Please DO NOT RATE ME BAD OR POOR (1 or 2 stars) ,You can always ask me again or I can opt out of your question & open it for another expert ,that will provide you with more or better assistance on this issue

Please keep in mind that when you rate me , it does not end our conversation.

you can always come back to this conversation and ask me any follow up question you may have on this issue

(you can copy this link page & paste it in your browser when ready and it will open up our conversation again)

Thank You
Chad Farhat
ASE Certfied Technician