EricFromCT, Technician
Experience:  Kia Professional Elite, ASE A1-A9 L1 L2 Certified. 20 years dealer experience.

Kia won't start, clicking, horn continues to honk and lights

Customer Question

Kia won't start, clicking, horn continues to honk and lights flash but won't start.
Submitted: 22 days ago.
Category: Kia
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 22 days ago.

HI. Try disconnecting and reconnecting the battery terminals again. But this time before doing it, leave the key in the ON position the entire time. Let me know if that has any effect. Thank you.

Expert:  EricFromCT replied 15 days ago.

Hi. Have you made any progress with you car starting? Do you have any more questions on this?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Thank you so much, I apologize for the delay in responding, from this we went straight into a family emergency. Yes, this answer plus a new battery resolved the issue.
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 10 days ago.

Ok. Glad the battery fixed the car. Sorry to hear about a family emergency though. THanks for letting me assist you and please rate my service provided. Thank you.