Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Jerry… Is this 4 real? You gotta pulling my leg (LEG isn't

Customer Question

Jerry… Is this 4 real ? You gotta B pulling my leg (LEG isn't my first choice of words) . You telling me in order 2 reset the system 4 my 2010 Kia Forte I have 2 follow what I just read ? PLEASE TELL ME A SIMPLER WAY !!!!! Went 2 Kia, told me to drive highway on cruise control for approx. 35 min straight (no braking), and that would do it…. What do U think ?
Bruce A. ***@******.***
Category: Kia
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
All this 2 pass a state inspection…. I previously drove approx 280 miles (City miles) 2 pass it, but nothing…. Seriously, do U know of any other simpler technique ? Sick and tired of paying FINES……. Thanks…….. Bruce
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 6 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

• Sorry no one has helped yet.
  • This is not an answer to your question, just an inquiry if your still needing/wanting help. Because I believe I can help.
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 5 months ago.

You do not have to drive 35 minutes without hitting the brakes.

Do you need the steps to complete the OBD monitors?

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer.
  • I have not heard back from you, so I assume you were not pleased. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris