Kiatech
Kiatech, Kia Master Technician
Experience:  30+ years experience,ASE certified,KIA certified Master Technician,Ford factory trained
32162675

2007 Kia Rhondo I have a proplem with my fan so heater and

Customer Question

2007 Kia Rhondo I have a proplem with my fan so heater and AC does not work any idea what my problem would be. My manual is in the car so I will contact you guys later with all the information on the vehicle you need. I must leave my house in a minute.
thanks
Category: Kia
Expert:  david craig replied 9 months ago.

Hi Im David and thanks for visiting the site. allow me some time to look up the info for your vehicle. thank you.

the fan doesnt work on any setting?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
David I have seen all the fuse boxes you sent me. They are in my manual and I have change fuse in my inner panel but the fan still does not work Can you tell me what the problem is from your pass experience and do I need to change in the Engine compartment fuse panel also

access the blower motor. pull the connector off of it. turn the fan switch on. check for power at the connector. you should have 12vdc. if you do, replace the blower motor

just checking in to see how its going

hello????