Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

No left and right brake lights. third light is fine, fuses

Customer Question

no left and right brake lights. third light is fine, fuses appear to be fine 2012 sorento
JA: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?
Customer: the brake lights on left and right. the brake light over the window works, as well as the turn signals, etc.
JA: Are you fixing your Sorento yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I've checked the fuses (all that mention stop lamp or switch) and the bulbs
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: i don't think so
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Kia
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 month ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

• Sorry no one has helped yet.
  • This is not an answer to your question, just an inquiry if your still needing/wanting help. Because I believe I can help.
  • This can be the fuse box internal module or the turn signal switch. Can you do wire testing?

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer.
  • I have not heard back from you, so I assume you were not pleased. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris