Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

2011 kia sedona rear door and left side door power locks

Customer Question

2011 kia sedona rear door and left side door power locks will not open no way to open rear door
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Kia
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
i checked the 20 amp fuse its good
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
sorry the car is 2012
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 month ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

We need to remove the door trim panels to get inside the doors to manually unlock them so they can then be opened. Then we can do electrical diag on the lock actuators. Is this a task you will be able to do with my help?

This is my 1st answer, but does not have to be my only answer. You the website and myself expect you to have a ~~~5 STAR EXCELLENT~~~ experience with my help. Please let me know if you are pleased by selecting a star rating above or by replying and saying your pleased. Not rating or rating 1-2 stars does not benefit you nor me in any way. Follow up and reply as often and when needed, there is no extra charge to do so.

Thanks Moose.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I can open the door trim b4 I do that is there a separate relay for the rear door of not it could be the door actuator but funny that 2 doors did it the same time

Here is a wire diagram for the door locks so you can see all fuses and relays involved.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris