Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various automobiles at a dealer and independently.
14928985

How does one select the digital speedometer function for a

Customer Question

how does one select the digital speedometer function for a kia sorento SX V6?
Category: Kia
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

I believe some models were built with an analog speedometer and some with a digital and if yours has the analog then usually it will not have the digital one.The owners manuals are usually made for multiple option models.One thing you can do to double check this though is to speak to a dealer since it is under factory warranty if this is an option here for some reason they can tell or show you how to select it.Usually any dealer salesman should be able to show you how to operate it if it is an option on your model here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete