Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master certified, 30 years experience. Auto troubleshooting, electrical , ABS, SRS, EFI system
2947720

I have a 2009 Kia Borrego EX Limited w/ V8 AWD. Need to

Customer Question

I have a 2009 Kia Borrego EX Limited w/ V8 AWD. Need to replace the front rotors. Does it require to remove the hub nut to remove the rotor?
Category: Kia
Expert:  Jerry replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I am reviewing your question and will reply shortly, thanks.

Expert:  Jerry replied 3 months ago.

Let me just say that any money that you paid, or if you have a subscription, that money stays in your account until the answers are rated, (positive) regardless of how fast or how long it may take to get finished. You can FOLLOW UP AT ANYTIME, even after rating.

No, the hub nut(s) don't have to come off.

1. Remove the front brake disc by loosening the screws (A). Please see attached diagram, thanks

Please don’t forget to rate the answer in a positive way, . EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION ****THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID ****