Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Have a problem with power steering hard to steer all the

Customer Question

Have a problem with power steering hard to steer all the lights on on the cluster speedometer dont work and also the Shelf the shift on the floor won't won't won't come out of the drive now let's use the key to put it in the deal and it just woke up one morning and it started doing that what's the problem
Category: Kia
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 3 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.working after noon till just after midnight.

• Sorry no one has helped yet.
  • Yes, you have been charged already.
  • Yes, I am aware of the time you asked your question and time I am responding.
  • I will be online a couple more hours after this post.
  • This is not an answer to your question, just an inquiry if your still needing/wanting help. Because I believe I can help.
  • We are only allowed to help on one issue per post. I assume the shifter concern is the most important for this post so you could at least drive. Are you able to remove the covers around the shifter to see if the linkage moves inside the shifter when the shifter button is pressed.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris