Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

TNS relay. 110k, 09 Srento, The auto parts doesn't kno what

Customer Question

TNS relay.
JA: How many miles are on the car? Has the car been starting normally?
Customer: 110k
JA: What is the model/year of your Kia?
Customer: 09 Srento
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The auto parts doesn't kno what the TMS is
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: it is draining the battery even with the key out
Category: Kia
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 2 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.working after noon till just after midnight.

• Sorry no one has helped yet.
  • Yes, you have been charged already.
  • Yes, I am aware of the time you asked your question and time I am responding.
  • I will be online a couple more hours after this post.
  • This is not an answer to your question, just an inquiry if your still needing/wanting help. Because I believe I can help.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I asked the question. ...paid for an answer...and still want an answer. Please refrain from tht unrelated talk. Thanks

Are you asking where to buy the relay or how to perform a battery drain test?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Do I have to buy the relay at KIA.... and if not....what is the name to give Advance? Parki g lights??? Dash lights ??? What is the purpose of the relay?

No you can buy this TNS/tail light relay from a parts store. There is not a name for it other than a relay. You just have to remove and match it up to the relays they sale. Once the relay is energized it powers all the parking lights.

This is my 1st answer, but does not have to be my only answer. You the website and myself expect you to have a great experience with my help. Please let me know if you are pleased by selecting a star rating above or by replying and saying your pleased. Not rating or rating 1-2 stars does not benefit you nor me in any way. Follow up and reply as often and when needed, there is no extra charge to do so.

Thanks Moose.

Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 month ago.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris