Kiatech, Kia Master Technician
Experience:  30+ years experience,ASE certified,KIA certified Master Technician,Ford factory trained

George, 2012 sorentoWell the horn works intermittantly. The

Customer Question

Hi George
JA: What is the model/year of your Kia?
Customer: 2012 sorentoWell the horn works intermittantly. The relay is fine as to is the horn.
JA: How many miles are on the car? Has the car been starting normally?
Customer: 48K yes
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes and no. I did test the relay and the horn during a period then the horn would not worlk now i have a appointment at the dealer thursday. However the horn is working again today. There are other issue with the car that i should not have. Intermittant rear camera does not work. The keyless entry does not work
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: The shifter makes clicking noises when slowing to a stop and the driverside heated seat does not work. But they are probable not due to a wiring / grounding problem. Which i think is the problem
Category: Kia
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 2 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.working after noon till just after midnight.

• Sorry no one has helped yet.
  • Yes, you have been charged already.
  • Yes, I am aware of the time you asked your question and time I am responding.
  • I will be online a couple more hours after this post.
  • This is not an answer to your question, just an inquiry if your still needing/wanting help. Because I believe I can help.