Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as an automotive tech

2002 sporty po 134 135 141 po 13A power turns off at fuses

Customer Question

2002 sporty po 134 135 141 po 13A power turns off at fuses for O2 sensors with ignition on. power to O2 sensors on at fuses with ignition off. new sensors and manifold (old one cracked)
JA: Have you located all of the vehicle's oxygen sensors? Are the wires leading to and from each intact and in good shape?
Customer: all new and yes
JA: What is the model of your '02 Kia?
Customer: sportage base
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Timing belt plugs o2x2 exhaust man truck runs great cant pass emissions
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: tech myself. I think ecm shot don't have one to switch out for test
Category: Kia
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Catalytic monitor not ready. wont set
Expert:  Ron replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. In order to be able to help you with these fault codes we need to know what your working on please, need the year make and model as well as the engine size. Post back with complete information and I will see if I can help you with this issue.