Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

My 2010kia sportage has a thumping sound in the rear when

Customer Question 2010kia sportage has a thumping sound in the rear when accelerating from a stop, also when decelerating for stopsign. Any advice please.
Category: Kia
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 2 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.working after noon till just after midnight.

• Sorry no one has helped yet.
  • Yes, you have been charged already.
  • Yes, I am aware of the time you asked your question and time I am responding.
  • I will be online a couple more hours after this post.
  • This is not an answer to your question, just an inquiry if your still needing/wanting help. Because I believe I can help.
  • Have you checked for this concern being caused by the rear brake pads loose?

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris

Customer: replied 1 month ago. that you're answer, the break pads...that,s all.
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 month ago.

Thanks for replying,

If I post anything that could be of use, then i have to send it as an answer.

So yes the rear brake pads could be to blame. Though the post was more so an inquiry to see if you still needed help.

Do you still need help?