Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various automobiles at a dealer and independently.
14928985

Turned car off.went to restart no a/c light on dash and no

Customer Question

Turned car off.went to restart no a/c light on dash and no blower
JA: Have you checked the fuses? The dashboard bulbs?
Customer: And.need to check fuses .do you know which one
JA: What is the model/year of your Kia?
Customer: 2006 KIA sedona lx
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes haven't had a chance yet
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: Not really just stopped working between starts
Category: Kia
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Tried turning on defrost. Light came on dash but no blower
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Check your 40 amp front blower fuse as well as the IG2 #1 fuse and the room fuse to see if either is blown needing replaced.If an issue is found with any of these fuses the affected fuses will need replaced to correct this here.If these are or were checked and found to be o.k. let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,a rating of 4 or 5 is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Figured out the problem. This is my wife s car. Accidentally turned knob in off position. Thank you anyway
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

Your welcome.If you need anything else let me know and if you want feel free to rate my help above.

Thanks Pete