Andrew Martin
Andrew Martin,
Experience:  Technician at Wile Hyundai
92331225

Are there any true answers excees humitity or fog in the

Customer Question

are there any true answers for the excees humitity or fog in the intereior of a new soul
Category: Kia
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
the fog on the windshield happens when you use the heater there is no hint of coolant, in the moisture only other water that would be , is condensate from the ac?can hear a bubbling sound when you use the fan with heat.
Expert:  Andrew Martin replied 4 months ago.

Usually that happens just from the temperature difference. You can run the AC and have the heater on at the same time and that will dry it out. Also you should have the dealer check and see if the AC drain is clogged.

If my answer has helped you, please help me by rating or accepting my answer. This does not cost you any more, it just allows me to be credited for my work. You can always ask follow up questions after rating or accepting. Thank you.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
the tube that drains the condensation from the ac was plugged a little burp from a turkey baster shook it loose almost a gallon of water poured out problem solved kia said you can't run the heater and ac together on the soul
Ok good, but they aren't telling the truth. You can, whenever you turn the defrost on the AC turns on no matter what the temperature control is at