Kiatech
Kiatech, Kia Master Technician
Experience:  30+ years experience,ASE certified,KIA certified Master Technician,Ford factory trained
32162675

Dashboard lights, audio system, and clock on Kia wont turn on

Customer Question

My dashboard lights, audio system, and clock are not turning on or won't come on. I'm trying to figure out how to solve this. I checked the fuses but I'm not sure what fuse is for the radio and lights and clock. It’s a 2008 spectra.
Earlier, I had some problems with my car and I had a family mechanic fix it but when I got my car back that's when the radio, lights, and clock would not function. OH! Also my car doors do not lock when I press the lock/unlock button on the door.
Category: Kia
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
by family mechanic, I mean some guy my dad knows to be a mechanic.
Expert:  Chad Farhat replied 4 months ago.

Check all the fuse inside the car fuse box, it will be under driver side ,left hand side of the steering under the dash