Kiatech
Kiatech, Kia Master Technician
Experience:  30+ years experience,ASE certified,KIA certified Master Technician,Ford factory trained
32162675

We were driving down the road and the malfunction indicator

Customer Question

we were driving down the road and the malfunction indicator light came on. on my 2013soul
JA: Do you have the trouble code? Do you have a code reader or scan tool?
Customer: where do I find this
JA: The more information we have the better, but not to worry - the Kia Mechanic will know how to find that out. Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far? The more information we have the better, but not to worry - the Kia Mechanic will know how to find that out. Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: we added about a pint of antifreeze
Category: Kia
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 6 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer working afternoon till just after midnight.

Any symptoms noticed since you do not know the trouble code that has stored from using a scan tool?