Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various automobiles at a dealer and independently.
14928985

Just wondered if I can make my Kia Sorento ding if lights

Customer Question

Just wondered if I can make my Kia Sorento ding if lights are on or keys left n it??
JA: Any trouble turning the key in the ignition? Do you have a key fob?
Customer: No and ues Yes
JA: What year is your Sorento?
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 2015
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: Nope
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Kia Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Kia
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Will u email answer??
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If this wasnt an option or installed on your model from the factory usually this cannot be installed to work on your model.The only option is to speak with an after market install facility that installs electronics on vehicles to see if they have a component they can install to create this ding noise like you want to see here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete