Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as an automotive tech

I have a KIA optima 2.7 that has an error code P0346 that I

Customer Question

I have a KIA optima 2.7 that has an error code P0346 that I have been chasing for quite sometime. Feel like I have got to be close to the source of the problem, just need a second opinon
Category: Kia
Expert:  Ron replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

With everything you have already tried I would go back and rerun the complete pinpoint test from the beginning. I have enclosed it in the link below . Run through it and see if this will help you narrow it down.