Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master certified, 30 years experience. Auto troubleshooting, electrical , ABS, SRS, EFI system

Where can I find the engines serial number

Customer Question

Category: Kia
Expert:  Jerry replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site. *** A BAD RATING HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY DEPOSIT YOU MADE *****

Let me just say that any money that you paid, or if you have a subscription, that money stays in your account until the answers are rated, (positive) regardless of how fast or how long it may take to get finished. You can FOLLOW UP AT ANYTIME, even after rating.

I have a diagram attached that shows where the engine numbers are, thanks

Please don’t forget to rate the answer in a positive way, . EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION ****THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID ****

Expert:  Jerry replied 3 months ago.

Did you get that?

Expert:  Jerry replied 3 months ago.

If you accept my additional service request for your email address, you can give me your email in a private info box and I'll send you the location in a PDF file.

You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it.

I do not have access to your email address,