Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as an automotive tech

My sound system has stopped working. The back up camera does

Customer Question

My sound system has stopped working. The back up camera does not work, nor do any of the controls around the screen
Category: Kia
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Start first with checking the fuse for the system, the fuse to check are the module #1 fuse (10 AMP) and the AMP fuse ( 30 AMP) . If you find the fuse are okay then the next step would be to check power and ground at the control unit and if that checks okay then the problem is likely an internal problem. Check your fuse and power and ground first.

See the wiring diagram in the link below for reference.