Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as an automotive tech

My 96 sedona brake light switch appears to be bad. New

Customer Question

My 96 sedona brake light switch appears to be bad. New switch doesn't erase code
JA: Have you checked the brake light switch? How about the fuses?
Customer: A local mechanic removed the switch. I was not aware of this until I got a new check engine and saw the old swith in my glovebox
JA: What year is your Sedona?
Customer: 96 06
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: I replaced the switch but still get an error code. Previous ceck engine was camshaft sensor
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Kia Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Kia
Expert:  Ron replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Can you please explain what type of problem you are having with the break lights and what the code is that your getting ? Post back with complete information and I will try and help you get this resolved.