Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various automobiles at a dealer and independently.
14928985

I own a Kia Cadenza 2012, The enterior lights are not

Customer Question

JA: Hi. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: I own a Kia Cadenza 2012
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The enterior lights are not working
JA: How old is your battery? Have you checked the bulbs?
Customer: Just changed the battery last week
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: And the bulbs I've replaced them with LED
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Kia Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: They were working fine yesterday
Category: Kia
Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

If this issue only occurred after you swapped the bulbs to led this can be the issue here.IN allot of cases led bulbs are not fully compatible in some models and will cause issues like this here.You might try and swap in the original bulbs again and see if they work and if they do then most likely the led's are not compatible or they need an adapter resistance harness installed which you may be able to obtain from the facility where the lights were obtained.If this occurred before and after the LED lights were installed let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete