Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

Do you find the directional lights on the 2017 Sportage

Customer Question

do you find the directional lights on the 2017 Sportage unsave on the road
Category: Kia
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 4 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

Is the concern for the front or rear turn signals?

I assume its for the rear lamps. Although I do not like them that low. They do meet NHTSA specs for size and brightness, so they are legal. You may want to change to brighter bulb if you feel that would make you stand out more and be better seen.

If your confused on what to do now. You have already been charged the full question value. It's now time to compensate the tech that helped you. The only way I can continue to work here and help customers is by getting rated. If your not pleased yet or plan not to rate me. Let me know so I can help more, close the post, or opt out. Please let me know if you are pleased with my help.

Thanks Moose.

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris