EricFromCT, Technician
Experience:  Kia Professional Elite, ASE A1-A9 L1 L2 Certified. 20 years dealer experience.

I have a 2016 Kia Sorento EX, V6. It's a very nice car but

Customer Question

I have a 2016 Kia Sorento EX, V6. It's a very nice car but in ECHO mode steering is very loose on the Highway. The Car drifts and I have to keep both hands on the wheel to keep in in the lane. I am reluctant to go over 70 mph in this car, since I don't feel safe. In Sport Mode the Cars handles a bit better, but steering could be tighter. Any suggestions?
Category: Kia
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 4 months ago.

Hi. Have you checked all the tire pressures? They come really high from the factory and need to be set when the vehicle is delivered. This may not have happened.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
They were two pounds high.

Ok. I do not think that 2 pounds is enough to give you that feeling on the highway. I have drove many 2016 Sorentos and have not noticed this problem. It still could be caused by the alignment, although there should be no reason for the alignment to be out on a brand new vehicle, but it can happen. Since you already have set the tire pressure, I recommend that on your first service you tell the dealer about this and the will look into it under warranty at no cost to you.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
It brand new.
I'm Sure the Dealer Can adjust it on the first visit.

I understand it is brand new and it is unfortunate you are having that problem. You are welcome and let me know how it turns out. Please rate my assistance using the 5 star rating method, and have a great day!