sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience

Kia Sorento CRDi 2.5 PRODUCTION IN 2008 can not start.

Customer Question

Kia Sorento CRDi 2.5 PRODUCTION IN 2008 can not start. CORRECTION battery and ALASER. What reason MAY BE JIS?
Category: Kia
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.
I have been in the auto repair business with my own shops since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill level. In most cases when you have a problem with the way the vehicle performs, specialized tooling is required to acquire computer data/information or engine testing results. We didn’t build these complicated vehicles; we just diagnose and fix them. Also understand that I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. I am also going to direct you with the fastest, easiest and most common things to check first. Please be patient and permit me to do what I do best.
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you through it.

If the battery is known good, then please check the cables at both ends for tightness and corrosion. Also check your starter/solenoid too.

Thanks, Ron

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Dear Roland
We checked all the cables and all the ispravno.Anlaser runs but the car will not start that reason may still be?Please answer, do you understand the problem?RegardsRanko
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 4 months ago.
Have you checked the security system?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Your kia expert does not occur, but did not give the required answers (if Mr Ron has no knowledge, pleaseengage someone else).
Its our previous response as an amateur rather than professional.
I have you asked the question and asked for professional and detailed answer, not answers amateur type that you are correct electrical connections, which normally every master immediately checked.
Please give us the required answers or give us back the money.
Please give us all the possibilities for this behavior of the car.
Once again you repeat the question:
Kia Sorento CRDi 2.5 (125 KW) produced in 2008 the engine can not be started.
The correct starter (when he turned the key to start)
car does not have a security system.
From you I was looking for (and paid) to give me detailed answers (professional and not amateur answers as so far) that all the reasons for this behavior will be the car ???
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

Do you still need help?