Brad
Brad, Dealer Technician
Experience:  ASE Master/Advanced Specialist, Chrysler Triple Master
10114124

Can you please help me obtain a PIN code '13 Veloster,

Customer Question

Hi Eric, can you please help me obtain a PIN code for a '13 Veloster, VIN: KMHTC6AE8DU175589 ? Thank you very much.
Category: Kia
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

I see no one has posted any info here on this code.Have you tried a dealer to see if they can get you this code.IN some cases they may not charge for this code if you show them proof of ownership and a photo ID.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Expert:  Brad replied 5 months ago.

Do you still need the code?