Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Kia Tech -
Experience:  18+yrs experience. State Inspector & Kia Diagnostics/Repair
18617752

1. How often should the transmission fluid be changed 2012

Customer Question

1. How often should the transmission fluid be changed for a 2012 Kia Sorento driven in
mountainous and curvy road conditions?
2. How often should the rear shocks and front struts be changed for a 2012 Kia Sorento
driven in mountainous and curvy road conditions?
Category: Kia
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 10 months ago.

According to the Kia Severe Service Maintenance Schedule, the transmission fluid should be replaced at intervals of every 60,000 miles or every 48 months, whichever occurs first.

As for the struts and shocks- these are to be inspected at every 15,000 miles and replaced at intervals of every 50,000 miles.

If you found this answer helpful, please help me and leave a rating using the "stars" at the top of the page or click 'accept'.
Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra. It allows me to be credited for this Q&A.

Expert:  Ron Z. replied 10 months ago.

..