rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975

Where is the variable intake motor on 2003 sedona : 3.4 and

Customer Question

where is the variable intake motor on 2003 sedona
JA: How many miles are on the car? What size is the engine?
Customer: 3.4 and 268000
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: code reader put out p0300, p0715, p1159, p0305, p0303, p0305
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yep
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: only read the codes and need to know where the variable intake motor is located
JA: Is there anything else the Kia Mechanic should be aware of about your Kia?
Customer: nope
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Kia Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Kia
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.
I have been in the auto repair business with my own shops since 1975 and also teach
automotive repair. I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please
understand that I don't know your skill level. In most cases when you have a problem
with the way the vehicle performs, specialized tooling is required to acquire computer
data/information or engine testing results. We didn’t build these complicated vehicles; we
just diagnose and fix them. Also understand that I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the
vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. I am also going to
direct you with the fastest, easiest and most common things to check first. Please be
patient and permit me to do what I do best.
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in
return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there
is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I
can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you
through it.

It is located underneath the intake manifold.

Thanks, Ron