Tims Auto Repair
Tims Auto Repair, Mechanic
Experience:  owns repair shop 25yrs
14541291

Timing chain position : I would like to know the correct

Customer Question

Timing chain position
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Kia. The Kia Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Good morning I would like to know the correct timing marks for the timing chain on a 2007 kia grand carnival EX 2007
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: My partner is
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Kia Mechanic should know about your Kia?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Kia Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Kia
Expert:  Tims Auto Repair replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.

I will do my best to assist you.

what engine?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
G6DA
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Tim it is the Kia Grand Carnival 2007 6cyld. Timing chain not belt. Just need timing marks to change timing chain.

PLEASE COPY AND PASTE the link below to your browser, I have uploaded more info on this there please copy and paste the link below to your main browser[INTERNET EXPLORER or FIREFOX]

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wk1rj7dkfbvi43w/0602-sedona-COMPONENT.doc?dl=0

.

if the link doesn’t work that way, try it this way

thanks

.

www.dropbox.com/s/wk1rj7dkfbvi43w/0602-sedona-COMPONENT.doc?dl=0

.

If you are satisfied with my answer, Please Rate my answer by clicking the rating button so I can get credit for my work. I’m not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feed back ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...Please ask if you need more help

thanks