Experience:  AUTO TECH at G&M EXXON

My 2006 KIA Sedona won't start. Did this morning, but not

Customer Question

My 2006 KIA Sedona won't start. Did this morning, but not tonight. Lights on panel come on. Hear a clicking noise and the odometer screen blinks and sort of fads out.
JA: Many things can cause a car to make those weird sounds. Some simple, some complicated. Fortunately, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: That is about I know at the moment. Not good with engines. Is there something I else I should check?
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Probably not. Hope perhaps it is just the battery. It is 4 yrs old. But don't know how KIA acts with bad battery, unless completely dead.
JA: Is there anything else the Kia Mechanic should be aware of about your Kia?
Customer: Not that I can think of. It does have some quirks with radio and 12v outlets don't work well unless headlights are on.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Kia Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Kia
Expert:  CHRIS ZAPANTIS replied 4 months ago.

Hello Im Chris and I can assist you. Sounds Like your Sedona has a bad battery. Did you try jump starting? If its a repetitive clicking battery is bad.

Or weAK.

If you have no further questions please rate me so I can get credit for my time. I will leave thi thread open in case you need more help.