Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as an automotive tech

While driving the Battery Discharge Warning comes on

Customer Question

while driving the Battery Discharge Warning comes on navigation screen about every 2 minutes
JA: How many miles are on the car? Will the battery hold a charge?
Customer: 2016 Sorento 2 months old with 2148 miles on it.
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: That's it with warning light on touchscreen
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: No
JA: OK! The Kia Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else the Kia Mechanic should be aware of about your Kia?
Customer: The radio keeps on playing while the car is shut off and locked.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Kia Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Kia
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The discharge warning message you are getting is indicating the charging system is seeing a fault and this needs to be checked. Since the car is only 2 moths old this will need to be checked by your dealer ASAP. The radio concern may very well be related as well. Take the car is as soon as you can and let then get this resolved for you.