Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various automobiles at a dealer and independently.

Want to know which fuse or relays control a/c 20005 kia

Customer Question

want to know which fuse or relays control a/c 20005 kia sorento
JA: How many miles are on the car? Has the car been starting normally?
Customer: 1000,00 yes worked tiill yesteday some one worked on scooter lift on back of car blew fuse for lights
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: green light on fas working compressor not kickingin
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: cant figure out whick fuse controls a/c i see 2 fan relays under hood but fans are working
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Kia Mechanic should know about your Kia?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Kia Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Kia
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay. Below is a diagram on the relays and their locations on your model here. The fuses for this model here are the 30 amp IGN2,30 amp C/Fan (2),40 amp C/Fan (1),10 amp RLY coil.Here is a diagram or layout for the under hood fuse panel. is the fuse lay out for the interior passenger side fuse panel All of the ac and fan power control items are in these panels as shown above.If these are all o.k. you will need to have the ac system tested further to pinpoint the fault and repaired from there. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete