Tims Auto Repair
Tims Auto Repair, Mechanic
Experience:  owns repair shop 25yrs

JA: . How can we be of help? Customer: I want to remove the

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can we be of help?
Customer: I want to remove the center facia panel of my Kia Sportage 2004, I have a problem with the A/C button control. Do I need a special tool for this?
JA: How is the air flow? Have you checked the hoses?
Customer: Air flow is ok, compressor is ok too. It seems the button is not working anymore (no light).
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes, I've got a complete used panel but it hard to take the panel off.
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I tried to start taking out from the bottom but it doesn't come entirely off and I'm afraid I'll break it.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Kia Mechanic should know about your Kia?
Customer: No, I just want to know the procedure and I need a special tool.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Kia Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Kia
Expert:  K. Wiggins replied 5 months ago.
Hello, I'lll post the procedure below. There are no special tools required. If I can help further just reply back. If my answer has helped you, please help me by leaving a rating or accepting my answer so I may be credited. Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra. It allows me to be credited for my work. Please rate or accept. Follow up questions concerning this are always free, even after rating or accepting. Thanks!
Expert:  Kevin replied 5 months ago.
Wrong question my apologies
Expert:  Tims Auto Repair replied 5 months ago.
PLEASE COPY AND PASTE the link below to your browser, I have uploaded more info on this there please copy and paste the link below to your main browser[INTERNET EXPLORER or FIREFOX]. the link doesn’t work that way, try it this If you are satisfied with my answer, Please Rate my answer by clicking the rating button so I can get credit for my work. I’m not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feed back ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...Please ask if you need more help