Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various automobiles at a dealer and independently.

Kia Rondo EX: just bought a kia rondo v6 ex and the 2nd row

Customer Question

just bought a kia rondo v6 ex and the 2nd row seat is stuck in the down position. can't get it back up....
Category: Kia
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. Try pushing down on the seat and pulling back up at the same time using the seat release lever and see if it then frees up and moves.If this does not work you may have damaged linkage or a damaged latch that is causing this issue needing replaced.The seat components would need to be inspected further to locate any issues with the latch or release and then replaced from there. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete